With Balanced HVAC,
Your Comfort and Savings
ALWAYS Will Begin AND End
With Scientific Measurement
For most contractors, the job begins with a quick "eyeball" of the equipment and ends with a recommendation for repair or replacement. But just changing a part or even a whole unit does not reveal what was compromising your comfort or driving up your bills in the first place.
That's why EVERY Balanced HVAC service begins and ends with precision diagnostics. Your decision will NEVER be based on "guess-timate" or "taking his word for it." Rather, you'll be given a written report with precise measurements and calculations. We'll show you what your system tested, what these values should be, what options you have and whether repair or replacement makes better sense.
Every Balanced HVAC job -- whether repair, maintenance or installation -- always ends with a Static Pressure Test. This measures air flow over your heating or cooling coils and allows us to calculate the ability of your system to deliver comfort to every room.
The Technician Who Does Anything LESS will NEVER Deliver
The Comfort and the Efficiency For Which Your Are Paying!
Before Work Begins, You'll Know:
- The exact state of your current equipment including a detailed summary of our precision diagnostics.
- Guaranteed UPFRONT Prices for recommended repairs with exact details about the work to be performed.
- Whether replacement may make more sense than repair and if so, the reasons why.
At Work's End, You'll Know:
- Precision Post-job Test Results. How else can you know there's been an improvement?
- All the Steps We Took to Insure that Your Job Was Done Right
& That We've Cleaned Up After Ourselves.
Next: No Half Measures / No Cut Corners