- MassSave(R) rebates and incentives available for qualifying heating and cooling efficiency upgrades* as part of the mass save(R) residential program through the end of 2023 include:
- AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS** (up to $10,000).
- INTEGRATED CONTROLS***. These automatically switch between heat pump and fuel-burning heater at a pre-set outdoor temperature for most efficient operation. (Up to $1,500.)
- NATURAL GAS FURNACES (up to $600).
To qualify, installation MUST be completed by an approved licensed contractor. Balanced HVAC in addition has these important certifications. For ductless heat pump installation, Balanced HVAC is a Diamond Contractor(TM), Mitsubishi's highest level of accreditation.
Call 508-428-0974 to schedule your no-pressure/no-obligation consultation with Lincoln.
Depending on your household income, you may qualify for special enhanced offers that can save even more!
CLICK HERE for dertails on income-based enhanced incentives.
2. Additional Federal Tax Credits Are Available on Installations of Qualifying:
- Air Source Heat Pumps (up to $2,000)
- Central Air Conditioners (up to $600)
- Furnaces (up to $600)
Under the Inflation Reduction Act 2022, a broad selection of certified reequipment is available for tax credits.
CLICK HERE for details
CLICK HERE for a worksheet that will help you determine how much you may quaiify for based on household income.
*Balanced HVAC installs gas furnaces and air handlers. We do not install boilers or oil-burning appliances.
**Ducted or non-ducted. Non-ducted mini-split heat pumps are ultra-efficient HVAC systems that produce cooling in the summer and heating in the winter months. They consist of two components: an oudoor condensing unit and one or more indooor air handling units, connected by a conduit through your wall. This makes installation minimally disruptive to your home. They can be used to provide high-efficiency heating and air conditioning to your home without ductwork. LEARN MORE
***Integrated controls can reduce heating costs for homeowners who heat with expensive oil or propane. With these controls, the system will automatically switch from the most economical air source heating to your conventional system only when temperatures drop below pre-selected extreme outdoor temperatures . This allows the maximum comfort and cost savings throughout the heating season.