Here's what independent researchers commissioned by Pacific Electric and Gas found:
- 67% had improper air flow.
- 53% had dirty or clogged coils.
- 40% had dirty,clogged or missing filters
- 27% had refrigerant that was overcharged.
- 27% had refrigerant that was undercharged.
- 20% had a refrigerant leak.
- 93% had dut leakage greater than the recommended maximum.
They concluded that these homeowners could achieve from between 10% and 30% reductions in energy bills without major repairs.
The Most Imporant Service We Perform
Get Started Lowering Your 2015 Cape Cod Electric Bills Now
With Balanced HVAC's Precision Maintenance Service.