We advise our Cape Cod customers and friends to check their heating/cooling system's air filter at the beginning of each month. Changing dirty air filters will:
- Prevent costly breakdowns.
- Maximize your family's comfort.
- Keep your utility bills under control.
- Minimize dust and & pollen that plague allergy sufferers.
- Protect your system from expensive damage and premature failure.
Inspect yours each month and change when dirty. This is especially important during those early spring and late summer months when pollen counts are high.
Of course, the best way to insure your comfort and your equipment's long life and efficiency is with Balanced HVAC's annual precision maintenance service.
Schedule now, and we'll check that filter for you.
WARNING: When choosing a filter, be sure to avoid this common but costly mistake!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY EMAIL REMINDER.
You'll never forget this important task.