Rebates are once again available for heating & cooling efficiency upgrades* as part of the mass save(R) program:
- Up to $2,300 for gas heating equipment (furnaces and boilers).
- Up to $2,300 for propane heating equipment (furnaces and boilers).
- Up to $1,000 per ton for electric heating & cooling pump (ducted or mixed ducted air source heat pump).
- Up to $1,600 per ton for electric heating & cooling (non-ducted air source heat pump).**
- $500 per zone, up to $1,500 for integrated controls added to existing air source heat pump equipment displacing oil or propane heating.**
- Up to $50 per ton for electric central air conditioning.
- $25 each for programmable thermostats (New only. Limit 4 per account).
- $100 each for ENERGY STAR qualified smart thermostats. (New only. Wireless connections must be enabled. Limit 4 per account.)
- Up to $225 for addition of an outdoor reset control to older inefficient forced water boilers.***
- $500 for heat recovery ventilators.****
To qualify, installation MUST be completed by 12/31/2019. Installation of central A/C or central heat pump must be by a licensed contractor. Balanced HVAC is licensed and has these important additional certifications. For ductless installations, Balanced HVAC is a Diamond Contractor(TM), Mitsubishi's highest level of accreditation.
Call 508-428-0974 to schedule your no-pressure/no-obligation consultation with Lincoln.
*Balanced HVAC installs gas furnaces and boilers. We do not install oil-burning appliances.
**Non-ducted mini-split heat pumps are ultra efficient HVAC systems that produce cooling in the summer months and heating in the winter months. They consist of two components: an outdoor condensing unit and one or more indoor air handling units, connected by a conduit through your wall. This makes installation minimally disruptive to your home. They can be used to provide high efficiency heating and air conditioning to homes without ductwork. LEARN MORE.
***Integrated controls can reduce heating costs for homeowners who heat with expensive oil or propane. With these controls, the system will automatically switch from most economical air source heating to your conventional system only when temperatures drop below pre-selected extreme cold outdoor temperatures. This allows for maximum comfort and cost savings throughout the heating season.
****A heat recovery ventilator is a simple device incorporated into your ductwork. It expels stale air from your home first capturing heat and then transferring it to a fresh air stream as it's brought into your home.