Rebates and incentives are once again available for heating & cooling efficiency upgrades* as part of the mass save(R) residential program:
- Up to $2,750 for qualifying natural gas hot water boilers.
- Up to $2,300 for qualifying propane hot water boilers.
- Up to $2,400 for qualifying natural gas condensing boilers with on-demand hot water heater (must be considered one unit by manufacturer).
- Up to $2,000 for qualifying natural gas condensing boilers with on-demand hot water heater.
- Up to $1,250 for qualifying replacement natural gas warm air furnaces.
- Up to $1,000 for qualifying replacement propane warm air furnaces.
- Up to $50 per ton for qualifying central air conditioning.
- Up to $250 per ton for qualifying central heat pumps and mini-split (ductlless) heat pumps.**
Additional "Fuel Optimization Rebates" are available for the following add-ons to homes with oil, propane or electric resistance heating systems:
- Up to $1,250 per ton for add-on of a qualifying heat pump (central or mini-split ductless**) with integrated controls*** in a home with oil, propane or electric resistance as the primary heating system.
- Up to $500 per indoor unit, max of $1,500 for add-on of integrated controls*** to an existing heat pump (central or mini-split**) in a home with oil or propane heating.
- Up to $100 rebate or price discount each (max 4) for qualifying programmable and ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED Smart thermostats.
- Discounted price or no-cost installation on qualifying smart thermostats.
To qualify, installation MUST be completed by 12/31/2020. Installation of central A/C or central heat pump must be by a licensed contractor. Balanced HVAC is licensed and has these important additional certifications. For ductless installations, Balanced HVAC is a Diamond Contractor(TM), Mitsubishi's highest level of accreditation.
Call 508-428-0974 to schedule your no-pressure/no-obligation consultation with Lincoln.
*Balanced HVAC installs gas furnaces and boilers. We do not install oil-burning appliances.
**Non-ducted mini-split heat pumps are ultra efficient HVAC systems that produce cooling in the summer months and heating in the winter months. They consist of two components: an outdoor condensing unit and one or more indoor air handling units, connected by a conduit through your wall. This makes installation minimally disruptive to your home. They can be used to provide high efficiency heating and air conditioning to homes without ductwork. LEARN MORE.
***Integrated controls can reduce heating costs for homeowners who heat with expensive oil or propane. With these controls, the system will automatically switch from most economical air source heating to your conventional system only when temperatures drop below pre-selected extreme cold outdoor temperatures. This allows for maximum comfort and cost savings throughout the heating season.