CHANGES ARE COMING TO AVAILABLE REBATES IN 2022.
CONTACT US ASAP IF YOU PLAN ON TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE BROADER 2021 REBATES (below).
The following will no longer be available in 2022.
- AC only systems will no longer be eligable for rebates or financing through the HEAT loan regardless of their S.E.E.R. rating.
- New construction & additions will no longer be availablre through the retail channel.
- Compustion heating systems will be subject to new (more restrictive) requirements.
Call us at 508-428-0974 (ASAP) to Review Your Plans for Possible Upcoming Installations.
Rebates and incentives available for heating & cooling efficiency upgrades* as part of the mass save(R) residential program through the end of 2021 include:
- Up to $100 rebate or price discount & no-cost installation for qualifying Smart & Programmable Thermostats.
- Up to $1,250 per ton for qualifying Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps.**
- Up to $250 per ton for qualifying Mini-split (ductless) Heat Pumps.
- Up to $1,250 for qualifying Natural Gas Warm Air Furnaces.
- Up to $2,750 for qualifying Natural Gas Hot Water Boilers.
- Up to $2,300 for qualifying Propane Hot Water Boilers.
- Up to $2,400 for qualifying Natural Gas Condensing Boilers with On-Demand Water Heater (must be considered one unit by manufacturer).
- Up to $2,000 for qualifying Propane Condensing Boilers with On-Demand Water Heater (must be considered one unit by manufacturer).
Additional "Fuel Optimization Rebates" are available for Heat Pump add-ons to homes with oil, propane or electric resistance heating systems. Integrated controls are required.***
To qualify, installation MUST be completed by 12/31/2021. Installation of central A/C or central heat pump must be by a licensed contractor. Balanced HVAC is licensed and has these important additional certifications. For ductless installations, Balanced HVAC is a Diamond Contractor(TM), Mitsubishi's highest level of accreditation.
Call 508-428-0974 to schedule your no-pressure/no-obligation consultation with Lincoln.
*Balanced HVAC installs gas furnaces and boilers. We do not install oil-burning appliances.
**Non-ducted mini-split heat pumps are ultra efficient HVAC systems that produce cooling in the summer months and heating in the winter months. They consist of two components: an outdoor condensing unit and one or more indoor air handling units, connected by a conduit through your wall. This makes installation minimally disruptive to your home. They can be used to provide high efficiency heating and air conditioning to homes without ductwork. LEARN MORE.
***Integrated controls can reduce heating costs for homeowners who heat with expensive oil or propane. With these controls, the system will automatically switch from most economical air source heating to your conventional system only when temperatures drop below pre-selected extreme cold outdoor temperatures. This allows for maximum comfort and cost savings throughout the heating season.