|The Balanced HVAC Employee Code of Conduct 508-428-0974 |
A Message from Balanced HVAC President Lincoln Stubbs
I consider your invitation to visit your home as a sacred trust. Therefore, I have every member of my team sign the following code of conduct:
- Respect for the Customer: I pledge to respect the client's property. This includes lawns, gardens and driveways. I pledge to walk through the projects to verify installation instructions. I pledge to be respectful and courteous to the homeowner and family members as well as to their neighbors. I pledge to answer all questions to the best of my ability. I further pledge to use no profanity while on the job. At the conclusion of the job, I pledge to test all functions, to conduct all appropriate safety check and to review with the customer the work that was done.
- Respect for the Home: I pledge to wear shoe covers and to use drop cloths or other protective mats as needed when working in the client's home. I pledge to carefully remove valuables from traffic areas and to ensure a 5 foot safety space to my work areas free of children or pets. At the conclusion of my work, I pledge to leave the home and yard free from all debris and packaging materials, to return valuables to their original locations, and to sweep the area clean.
- Drugs & Alcohol. I pledge that at no time will I smoke , inject, or ingest any substance which may alter my behavior while working.
- Smoking: I pledge that if I smoke, I will always do so outdoors. I further agree that at no time is disposal of cigarette butts on the client's property acceptable.
- Radio/Music: I pledge that at no time will I play loud music while on the client's property. I further agree to turn off audio devices if requested to do so by the client or by my manager.
- No Borrowing: I pledge not to use the client's property including tools, ladders and vacuums without expressed permission.
- Toilets: I pledge only to use the toilet with the permission of the client. I further pledge to leave it as clean as I found it.
- Privacy: I am fully aware of the tremendous responsibility that comes with being invited into the client's home to perform my craft. I therefore pledge total discretion regarding the clients, their lifestyles, their personal and private possessions, and any conversations I may overhear.
As Balanced HVAC President, I take these rules seriously and ask you to bring ANY breach to my personal attention. Call me at 508-428-0974. I can also be reached at email@example.com.
CLICK to learn about current rebates for energy-efficient upgrades and installations.
"I can't say enough about your company. Your quick, and I mean quick response was great! Since Matt's visit, there's been a big difference in our system's performance all the way around. You have a customer for life. Thanks guys."
Bill Williams, Mashpee, 12/30/13
“Balanced HVAC has done a great job on our HVAC system. They provide prompt professional service. Unlike other companies, they are very clean inside the house. Our house is much more comfortable with our new system.”
Suzy, Barnstable, 6/21/13