|The Balanced HVAC No-Pressure Sales Pledge 508-428-0974 |
A Message from Balanced HVAC President Lincoln Stubbs
I hate pushy salesmen, so why would I want my team harassing my customers? Some contractors will resort to high-pressure sales tactics to get you to buy before you've had the opportunity to do due diligence on them and their proposal. If you know nothing about the contractor prior to the sales call and they give you a low-ball price or "special offer" -- but ONLY if you buy right this minute -- you SHOULD be suspicious.
I believe that any reputable company should have a no-tricks no-pressure sales pledge signed by each associate and technician. Here's ours:
I agree to abide by the following code of behavior governing my sales recommendations:
- I will not make any recommendations that I do not believe is in the customer's best interest.
- I will only make recommendations warranted by thorough precision testing and analysis according to the highest standards of the home comfort industry.
- I will respect my customers' time by always being punctual, by informing them in advance if I will be delayed, and by following up promptly with promised information and proposals.
- I will provide customers with our business and cell phone numbers as well as email address so that they may easily reach us should they have questions or concerns.
- I will never use tricks or tactics to pressure a customer into making a decision before he or she is completely comfortable and has had ample time to do his or her due diligence.
- I will do everything in my power to fully explain options and to provide customers with written information to assist them in making the best possible decision for their homes and for their budgets.
- Any price I provide will be according to our published flat-rate book. Any discounts applied will only be those previous published in our mailings, advertising, newsletters or website.
- I will provide each customer with a complete written estimate which will include a detailed list of all work to be performed and equipment to be installed.
"I can't say enough about your company. Your quick, and I mean quick response was great! Since Matt's visit, there's been a big difference in our system's performance all the way around. You have a customer for life. Thanks guys."
Bill Williams, Mashpee, 12/30/13
“Balanced HVAC has done a great job on our HVAC system. They provide prompt professional service. Unlike other companies, they are very clean inside the house. Our house is much more comfortable with our new system.”
Suzy, Barnstable, 6/21/13